Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Dot Dot Dot

Yesterday, am in a mood of fierce. I said something that i should not, I kept something that i should not have to.

The thing that have made me furious, is exactly not a matter for me. But because of the reason of that i already had a feeling toward it, therefore i want everything should be in their places.

Am wondering if it is my mistake to get fury? but it is my truly mistake if when something gets wrong and i just took it for granted.

The reason why I've got loads of anger,is because the Love inside my heart is already full downloaded. 

How did the Love been downloaded? I really don't have any idea about it, it just came up, show itself and live along together with me.. and each days the Love makes me look crazier than am before. 

the Love makes me fall..

Each day i felt like i just cant live without it..

Stay with it makes me feel happy,

and disloyalty makes me soooooo unreliable toward every things.

 Its has been more than a year now.

I AM HOPING THAT I HAVE MADE A GOOD CHOICE by FALLING IN LOVE TOWARD HIM.. 
who?
yeah you!

p/s- segan nak letak gambar dia kat sini. too sexy to be watch. :P

ok that's all for today! chou~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih diatas sokongan anda